We all want to be slim, fit and healthy but in today’s busy world we are so much occupied with work that we hardly get time to think about ourselves and staying fit become a task. Well we have listed 5 best ways to stay slim. Adoption of any plan will definitely help you shed those extra kilos.
Here are our 5 best ways to become slim.
Walking helps to burn calories and losing weight. Regular walks help in keeping the extra fat at bay. There are different ways and benefits of walking which will help you tackle weighty issues.
- If you are walking at a moderate pace for 30-60 minutes helps burn stored fat and can build muscle to build your metabolism. Walking helps managing calories that one eats and so helps in remaining fit.
- If you want to reduce fat then the one must be aware of the calories one is consuming and calories one burns while walking. The calories burned while walking if exceeds the intake calories then my dear friend you are on your path of reducing weight.
- If you watch what you eat that is following a strict diet regime along with walk will give good results.
- You need to maintain a good pace in your walk to come in the zone of weight loss. A moderate pace in walk will only help you build metabolism whereas a good pace will help you in weight loss. Along with pace, regularity in walking is also required. If you are just about to start to walk then aim at going atleast three days a week for walk.
- Well, to start walks it is always advisable to walk in open areas but if you don’t have time to go out and walk, a treadmill can also be a good option.
- Once you are pro in brisk walking, start the next level of walk that is jogging . It will help burn more calories.
So, to shed those extra kilos you need to get up and start moving.
Exercise should be taken as a work which needs to be done every day without faulting for a single day. As exercise just doesn’t help you stay fit but also helps you loose your body fat quickly. Exercise can be done through gym or yoga. Both have their share of benefits but what is important is that there should be exercise in your daily regime. One should do exercise at least four days a week for 20 to 30 minutes each day.
- Gym: exercise in gym strengthens your muscles, heart and bones, lowers blood pressure and reduce body fat. A key to reduce weight is to have sound sleep before workout. Well gym helps you have a sound sleep. Stress also reduces when you start gyming as it helps in reducing blood pressure. It gives you sense of peace and happiness.
- Yoga: Yoga burns fewer calories than any other form of weight loss but it enlightens the body by increasing the mindfulness in the way one relates to their body.The different asanas of Yoga are for different body parts which gives flexibility to the body. Yoga helps in naturally losing weight as it improves digestion, increase our metabolism. If you are looking forward for natural way of weight loss then Yoga is the best therapy.
Recommended:- 10 Things women in their 20s need to do
Intake of various types of liquids also helps in becoming slim. Well, these liquids are water, green tea and apple cider vinegar. All these liquids help in detoxifying the body.
- Water: Water is the best medicine for our body; it helps in opening the pores making our skin glow and helps in digestion which further aids in reducing weight. If you want to reduce weight by drinking water then drink a glass full of water before you eat as water is an appetite suppressant ,drinking it before meals can make you feel fuller and therefore reduce your food intake. And secondly try to replace any calorie drink with water. We know it’s tough but atleast we can try to.
- Green tea: Green tea is the healthiest beverage. It is loaded with antioxidants and various substances that are beneficial for health. Many studies have shown that green tea can increase fat burning and help you lose weight. Like a normal cup of tea or coffee, a cup of green tea also contains caffeine (24-40 mg) which is much less than a cup of coffee (100-200 mg), but still enough to have a mild effect. Caffeine in many studies has proved to aid fat burning and improve exercise performance .Green teacontains massive range of antioxidants namely catechins .Keep in mind that these benefits of green tea, it can be taken as a beverage or a supplement to shed weight.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV): is vinegar which helps in reducing weight and making you slim. It is a cherished natural remedy, used by many as a preventative and curative measure. There are lots of benefits of ACV. Some of them are:
- ACV acts as an appetite suppressor
- ACV controls blood sugar levels
- ACV has an impact on insulin secretion
- ACV detoxifies the body
A healthy diet is one big necessity in today’s world as the kind of busy schedule we all are into makes us binge on lot food which is quiet unhealthy for our body. By knowing the facts about healthy diet and ignoring the fads, you are more likely to build confidence in your abilities and achieve your weight loss goals. Well to have weight loss through diet you must follow certain routine .
- Having clear motives: writing down your reasons for wanting to lose weight. Having clearly identified reasons helps achieve your commitment of weight loss.
- Keep a food diary: Writing down what you eat and drink and any thoughts linked to that eating helps you become more aware of your eating habits and problem areas.
- Weight goals: Try writing the ideal weight target and try to balance meals depending on that.
- Trigger eating: Cut down on all the cravings that make us eat more without actually being hungry.
- Be a conscious eater: Try to make conscious choices about what you eat, especially when tempted to overeat
- Don’t skip meals: Regular meals, starting withbreakfast, help you to regulate how much you eat by stabilizing blood sugar levels and allowing you to recognize natural feelings of hunger and fullness.
- Avoid crash diets: a crash diet ultimately leads to rebound weight gain and feelings of failure.
- Drink plenty: Drink plenty of water, green tea in the day to help in detoxifying the body.
Meditation helps in harmonizing the body, mind and soul. The best time of doing meditation is early in the morning as a day started with meditation makes you more relaxed in the entire day. Meditation is the practice of focusing your attention in order to find calm and clarity which can help in lowering high blood pressure. It can also help you manage stress
Although there’s not a lot of research showing that meditation directly helps you lose weight, meditation does help you become more aware of your thoughts and actions, including those that relate to food. Your actions can then lead to emotional eating which makes you more clear about your food habits. Meditation also reduces stress and then reduces binge eating.
To meditate the following steps should be taken into consideration:
- A quiet location: Quietness is the key for successful meditation.
- A specific comfortable posture: Try different positions for meditation like sitting, lying or standing.
- A focus of attention: Try to focus on something positive which will help you to put positive thoughts in you.
- An open attitude.It’s normal to have other thoughts while you meditate. Try not to get too interested in those thoughts. Keep bringing your attention back to your breath, phrase, or whatever else it is you’re focusing on.
Pick the place, time, and method that you want to try and start meditating which is the most natural way of purifying your body.
Well, we hope you like our article on 5 best ways to stay slim. Try to incorporate any of these methods in your daily regime to stay slim and fit. Don’t forget to share your valuable comments in the comment section below.