The EaseUS is now one of the best recovery software that is available in the market. It is now one of the most powerful software that is available in the market that can be utilized for recovering all the lost documents. Moreover, the user-friendliness of the software take3s the productivity of the software a notch higher than the rest which is the primary reason behind why it is becoming one of the most recommended data recovering software. This software is available for both Mac and Windows.
With the help of the EaseUS data recovery software, one can recover all the files which are accidentally deleted or got erased by some program. This software also comes helpful in recovering files from non-mounted, corrupted or raw partitions. The software is also beneficial for professional users for recovering files from RAID storage and servers. With the plethora of advantages it brings with itself, the software can be recommended as one of the best software for recovering lost or deleted files. But, the main drawback of this software is that it can only scan the partitions, not the whole hard drive. So, if you are looking forward to knowing more, than keep on reading as down below, we have reviewed the recovery software from various perspectives to highlight the advantages of using the software.
- Features: The most notable features of the EaseUS Mac data recovery software is its quick scan, deep scan and the sort by file type ability. The software can also recover lost or deleted files from the hard drive as well as from the corrupted or deleted partition. The software comes with a removable media recovery option as well as an external data recovery options. The features of the software can be further extended by buying out some of the separate software packages. The software support multiple types of files such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, as well as PDF in documents, Jpeg, PNG, RAW, Illustrator and Photoshop in Images, MP3, AIFF, WAV, AAC and Ogg in audio, MPEG-4, QuickTime, WMV and AVI in videos and Zip, RAR, Gzip and Stuffit in Archives format.
- Pricing: If you are looking for recovery CD, then Windows users can opt for the Data Recovery Wizard Pro from EaseUS which can be utilized for recovering files from the devices that won’t start. And for the Mac users, they can opt for the Data Recovery Wizard Pro. There are also cheaper formats of the software available for both Windows and Mac users, but that doesn’t come with a recovery CD. Moreover, there is a version available of this software which can be utilized for recovering files from mobile platforms such as Android and iOS.
- Recovery process: The recovery process of this software is quite the same for both the Windows and MAC version. Once you run the software, you will need to select a location which you would like to scan to recover the lost files. The progress of the scan will be displayed on the top of the application which is known as the progress bar.
- Performance: The EaseUS software is blazing fast and takes only around 2 seconds to do a quick scan on a 500 GB partition and around 1 hour 45minutes to do a deep scan in a 500 GB partition.
- Customer Support: Apart from the detailed manual and video tutorial and support articles, one can be also available live chat support during the office hours or send an email for the non-office hours.
So, with the list of benefits and features provided by the software, it can be concluded that it is one of the best recovery software available in the market that can be used for both Windows and Mac platform.