It is well known that Facebook is the world’s largest social media site. It has more than 1.6 billion active users who sign in FB. That is larger than even the first 5 social media sites put together. When Mark Zuckerberg came up with the idea in 2004, he would have never thought that his social network experiment will grow beyond the university premises and take on the world like this. Anyone can complete the process of www fb com sign up in just a few minutes and start using the site and share their photos, update statuses, chat with friends or comment on others’ statuses or photos on this social site.
www fb com sign up – One of the reasons why Facebook has been so successful is because they made it extremely easy to sign up, sign in to fb, and use the social site. Anyone above 13 can create and account and use this website with ease to communicate and share information with their friends and loved ones. You can share photos, videos, textual information, and links with your friends on this site.
www Fb Com Sign Up – How To Steps
The following steps allow you to sign up for Facebook:
- Open your internet browser
- Visit the website www.facebook.com
- You will readily see the signup form on the FB login home page
- Fill up all the blank spaces – your name, email address, password, birthday, gender and phone number
- If you don’t get to the signup form due to any reason, click on “Sign Up” to fill the form
Once you have submitted the sign-up form successfully, you will have to confirm your email address by opening your email inbox. You can also get a text message on your phone to confirm your Facebook account.
Fb Com Login Com – How To Login Steps?
If you already have an account, the following steps will help you sign in for FB:
- Open your internet browser
- Visit the FB login home page at www.facebook.com
- You will be asked to login using either your username, email address or phone number
- Enter the password
- Click on the button that says “log in”
Facebook Mobile App Login
Facebook mobile app is the mobile version of the social media site. It has more than 900 million active users every month. It has been launched for Android, iOS devices, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry OS. The app has become widely popular because of the smartphone revolution, allowing users to access their Facebook account from anywhere. You will have to install this app on your mobile device before being able to login.
Facebook Mobile App Installation
Use the following steps to install the Facebook mobile app:
- Look for the Google Play Store app on your phone’s home screen and open it
- Type ‘Facebook’ in the search bar
- Press Ok on the keyboard
- Tap the first app that comes
- Tap the “install” button
- Once installed, the Facebook app will appear on the home screen’s list of apps
Facebook Mobile Login
The Facebook app makes it easier for you to access your Facebook account anywhere anytime. You carry your Android or iOS device everywhere. So if you have the app installed on it, all you have to do is open the fob mobile login and access your account. It allows almost all functions as Facebook for the desktop. But if you want to send messages or chat with your friends, you will need another app, the Facebook Messenger.
Facebook announced in April 2014 that it will remove the messaging feature from the Facebook app and will be provided only on Facebook Messenger. This separate app also allows users to sign in to FB and send money to friends. Currently, this feature is available only in some countries.
FB Mobile Login – Use the following steps to login into Facebook app on your smartphone or tablet:
- Check the phone’s home screen for the Facebook app
- Tap it twice to open it
- You should enter either your email address, username or mobile phone number
- Then enter the password
- Tap on the ‘log in’ tab
You can save your account on your phone so that you will not have to do FB mobile login every time. Similarly, you can also install and log into Facebook Messenger to chat with your friends.
We hope that you liked this article. Kindly share with your friends on your social networks. Feel free to share your thoughts by commenting below.