Happy Mother’s day 2017 Quotes free
Mother’s Day is a day to honour one’s mother, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. Every country has their date to celebrate Mother’s Day. In India we will be celebrating Mother’s Day 2017 on 8th May 2017. Mother’s day is the day when we think for that special lady of our life whom we call “mother” or have given motherly figure in our life and plan to do something special for her. It is the day to salute mom or someone like a mom and appreciate the love, care and support they have given us. A mother works 24×7, all day and takes care of us, loves us, balances so many roles and yet does so with a smile. This Mother’s Day 2017 let’s thank all the mothers for whatever they have done for us.
Happy Mother’s day 2017 Quotes for Mom
“Mothers hold the hands of their children for a while, but their hearts forever”
“It is never easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.”
I love my Mother a lot and I know she loves me too whatever the child is, my Mom is Best in the whole world.
“Mom, thanks for always being slightly less disappointed in me than Dad is.”
Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve…
happy Mother’s Day!
“Mothers are all slightly insane.”
Happy Mother’s Day to you. Thanks for bringing me to school not late.
I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN
My mother is a walking miracle.
— LEONARDO DICAPRIO
Children are the anchors of a mother’s life.
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
— THEODORE HESBURGH
If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
— MILTON BERLE
“As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her.”
―Kristin Hannah, Summer Island
“Sometimes, mothers say and do things that seem like they don’t want their kids … but when you look more closely, you realize that they’re doing those kids a favor. They’re just trying to give them a better life.”
―Jodi Picoult, Handle with Care
“Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.”
―Gail Tsukiyama, Dreaming Water
Download Happy Mother’s day Quotes
A very Happy Mother’s Day! to all the wonderful moms.
Mother’s day 2017 Quotes free download
This Mother’s Day 2017, celebrate this day in style by making it special for the woman who has the biggest but quietest influence in your life. Here are some of the ways you can make Mother’s Day 2017 the most memorable day:
- Happy Mother’s Day Cards: Words speak louder than actions. To express your feeling, words can be the best to explain your feelings. This Mother’s Day 2017 wish your mom with Happy Mother’s Day Cards. If you are not near to your mom this Mother’s day 2017 then you can also sent e-cards to your mom. These Happy Mother’s Day e-cards can be downloaded for free from here and are ready to be sent.
Recommended:- Mother’s Day Messages from Daughter
- Happy Mother’s Day Quotes: What best can be to wish your mother in the most stylish way. Well, quotations are the best way to express your feelings as the poetic form of these quotes just warms the heart and leave a deep impact. If you are wondering from where to download these Happy Mother’s Day Quotes from, then you can download them from here and all for free.
Mothers day 2017 Quotes for Whatsapp
“Happy Mother’s Day to the one person who believes I can do anything despite all evidence to the contrary.”Happy Mother’s Day Quotes
You’re going to have a ball…and a baby!!!
Happy Mother’s Day To The Mother-To-Be!Happy Mother’s Day Quotes 2017
“Dear Mother-in-Law: I don’t need you to teach me how to handle my children. I live with one of yours, and he needs a lot of improvement!”
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes -SomeECards
Hey mom, I just want to say how much wonderful you are. You have shown me your love right from my birth.
HAPPY MOM’S DAY.
Mom…. You’re the best! Thanks for all you do. Happy Mother’s Day 2017
“Don’t forget Mother’s Day. Or as they call it in Beverly Hills, ‘Dad’s trophy wife day.’”
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes 2017-Jay Leno
Hey mom, I thank god for having such a mom like you. You are just not like the other moms. I love you mom.Happy Mother’s Day Quotes!
You never appreciate all of the things
your mother did for you
until you find yourself
doing the same things
for your kids.
“Mom had the kind of love for her that you could feel, like it was part of the atmosphere.”
―Peter Abrahams, Down the Rabbit Hole
“Mama took me in her arms and held me tight. Her embrace was hot and she smelled like sweat, dust, and grease, but I wanted her. I wanted to crawl inside her mind to find that place that let her smile and sing through the worst dust storms. If I had to be crazy, I wanted my mama’s kind of crazy, because she was never afraid.”
―Sarah Zettel, Dust Girl
“Mothers, I believe, intoxicate us. We idolize them and take them for granted. We hate them and blame them and exalt them more thoroughly than anyone else in our lives. We sift through the evidence of their love, reassure ourselves of their affection and its biological genesis. We can steal and lie and leave and they will love us.”
―Megan Mayhew Bergman, Birds of a Lesser Paradise: Stories
. “Because it is the lot of mothers to remember what no one else cares to, Mrs. Dutta thinks. To tell them over and over until they are lodged, perforce, in family lore. We are the keepers of the heart’s dusty corners.”
―Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni, “Mrs. Dutta Writes a Letter”
“I will look after you and I will look after anybody you say needs to be looked after, any way you say. I am here. I brought my whole self to you. I am your mother.”
―Maya Angelou, Mom & Me & Mom
“No one worries about you like your mother, and when she is gone, the world seems unsafe, things that happen unwieldy. You cannot turn to her anymore, and it changes your life forever. There is no one on earth who knew you from the day you were born; who knew why you cried, or when you’d had enough food; who knew exactly what to say when you were hurting; and who encouraged you to grow a good heart. When that layer goes, whatever is left of your childhood goes with her.”
―Adriana Trigiani, Big Stone Gap
“Because even if the whole world was throwing rocks at you, if you had your mother at your back, you’d be okay. Some deep-rooted part of you would know you were loved. That you deserved to be loved.”
―Jojo Moyes, One Plus One
Mothers day 2017 Quotes in English
- Happy Mother’s Day Gifts: A Gift on Mother’s Day is like a treasure for the Mother. She will cherish it forever. A mother is that super lady who will never judge your gift with its value but will judge it with your love and affection. Now the question arises, what to gift your mom on this Mother’s day 2017. Well here is a list of gifts that you can gift your mom on this Mother’s day 2017:
- Watch: A watch is best gift to gift your Mother on this Happy Mother’s day 2017 as this can be always with her strapped on her wrist all the time. Every moment she will see time in her watch, it will remind her of you.
Happy Mother’s day Quotes in Hindi
- Fragrance: A perfume is a special gift to gift your Mother on this Mother’s day 2017. This can be one the classy gift for her.
- Chocolates: A box of chocolates all it takes to make your sweet mom happy this Mother’s day 2017.
- Cosmetics: Cosmetics as gifts brightens up a woman face with excitement. As cosmetics is all woman’s favourite gift. Make your beautiful mom more pretty with a gift of cosmetics of her choice on this Mother’s day 2017.
- Clothes: What best can it be to gift your Mother clothes which she has been eyeing to buy from quite long time. This Mother’s Day 2017 buy beautiful dresses for your mom.
2017 Mother’s day Quotes free for FB
- Happy Mother’s Day Messages: Reach out to your mother, this Mother’s Day 2017 with funny, warm and meaningful Happy Mother’s Day Messages. Your mom has her hands full and her heart is overflowing with love so show your appreciation for her with overflowing messages which can be sent to her through sms or even through mail. If your are figuring out from where to get these messages, then we have a huge list of Happy Mother’s Day Messages which can be downloaded for free and are ready to be sent.
Well, this was our way of celebrating Happy Mother’s Day 2017, we are sure you must be having a lot more ideas. So, please share your ideas and your feedback on how you liked our article on Mother’s Day 2017. Hope you will rock this Mother’s day 2017 and make it very special for your mother.
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes free 2017
- Don’t poets know it, Better than others? God can’t be always everywhere: and, so, Invented Mothers.Happy Mother’s Day Quotes
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.Happy Mother’s Day Quotes
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.Happy Mother’s Day Quotes
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.Happy Mother’s Day Quotes
- Dear Mom Your loving nature and your delicate words, will always flow through me like a gentle flower.
Make sure this day is your day, and rule with pure enjoyment and pure love!
- Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for.
- I love u so much mum and thanks mum for making me what I am today. May God bless u all the days of your life. Loving you always.Happy Mother’s Day Quotes
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
- Wishing you a very special mothers day. Thank you for always being there for me!
- Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own. Happy Mother’s Day Quotes -Aristotle
- “Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.” Happy Mother’s Day Quotes – Harriet Beecher Stowe
All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN
Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.
— ROBERT BROWNING
Kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job where, the better you are, the more surely you won’t be needed in the long run.
— BARBARA KINGSOLVER
The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.
— JODI PICOULT
The phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant.
— JANE SELLMAN
A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.
— PRINCESS DIANA
My mother was a reader, and she read to us. She read us Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde when I was six and my brother was eight; I never forgot it.
— STEPHEN KING
My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.
— MICHAEL JORDAN
It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.
— DOROTHY, THE GOLDEN GIRLS
Latest Mothers Day Quotes with Cards free
Happy Mothers Day Quotes 2017 for Twitter
The child further inquired, “But tell me, here in heaven I don’t have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy.”Happy Mother’s Day Quotes
God said, “Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you. And you will feel your angel’s love and be very happy.”Happy Mother’s Day Quotes 2017!
Again the child asked, “And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don’t know the language?”Happy Mother’s Day !
God said, “Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak.”
“And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?”
God said, “Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray.”Happy Mother’s Day 2017!
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. Happy Mother’s Day Quotes 2017 ~Mildred B. Vermont
The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes ~William Goldsmith Brown
A suburban mother’s role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after. Happy Mother’s Day Quotes ~Peter De Vries
“I love you mom, and am glad that God blessed me with such a caring mother. You went above and beyond the call of duty many times.”
Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. Happy Mother’s Day Quotes ~Author Unknown
Mothers Day Quotes With Greetings 2017
Mothers Day Quotes free for all
“M” is for the million things she gave me,
“O” means only that she’s growing old,
“T” is for the tears she shed to save me,
“H” is for her heart of purest gold;
“E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
“R” means right, and right she’ll always be,
Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER,”
A word that means the world to me.
“Who will protect me?”
Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over.
God said, “Your angel will defend you even if it means risking it’s life.”
“But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore.”
God said, “Your angel will always talk to you about Me and will teach you the way to come back to Me, even though I will always be next to you.”
[When] you’re dying laughing because your three-year-old made a fart joke, it doesn’t matter what else is going on. That’s real happiness.
— GWYNETH PALTROW
Over the years, I learned so much from mom. She taught me about the importance of home and history and family and tradition.
— MARTHA STEWART
[Motherhood is] heart-exploding, blissful hysteria.
— OLIVIA WILDE
My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart—a heart so large that everybody’s joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation.
— MARK TWAIN
It has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. My mom says some days are like that.
— JUDIT VIORST, ALEXANDER AND THE TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY
[Motherhood is] the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.
— GILDA RADNER
She raised us with humor, and she raised us to understand that not everything was going to be great – but how to laugh through it.
— LIZA MINELLIE