Rose Day Celebrations 2017
Valentines Day which has taken its name from St. Valentine is the day of love on which lovers celebrate this day by exchanging greetings, flowers, chocolates, gifts and oodles of love. This day of love is celebrated on 14th February every year. Not just a day but the celebrations for Valentines Day start before a week, starting from 7th February and goes on till 14th February. Each day of this week is given a name which holds its importance to every lover who is celebrating valentines day. The onset of the lover’s week is with rose day which is celebrated by exchanging roses.
First day of love:
Rose day is the first step of love. Rose day is celebrated on 7th February every year. On this day a rose is not just a flower which is known for its fragrance but a little more than that. Lovers exchange roses on this day and the kind of relationship they share with their partner. Roses are considered the best friend of girl after diamonds, as roses can act like silent warriors who start the battle of love and win it as well. Offering roses on this day means that you hold a place in the heart of the person offering you the rose. Roses are the bridges in a relationship as they denote love, peace, admiration, respect and value between partners.
Story behind rose day
We have all played the game of jumbled words. Let’s rearrange the word rose, if you realize the word ROSE can be rearranged to word EROS which means God of love. There have been sayings that red rose is the favourite flower of Goddess Venus who is the regulator of love. Goddess Venus is known for her love cupids. So, giving red roses to your lover might make Goddess Venus happy and who knows a love cupid works in your favor as well.
Recommended:- Top 10 gifts your Girlfriend would like best
Different colors of roses:
Valentines week is celebrated between people who share a bond between each other. This bond can be a bond of friendship, love or respect. Sometimes it’s hard to express your feelings but it’s easier if someone else does the talking. On this first day of love, roses will do your bit of expressing your feelings through its colour.
If you share a love bond with your partner then the colour Red is the colour for you.
If you share a bond of friendship with your partner then the colour Yellow is the colour for you.
So buy a bucket full of colorful roses to express your feelings to your loved ones which will include your friends, family, people whom you respect and of course your true love.
Ideas to rock your rose day – Happy Rose Day Wallpaper 2017
Everyone wants to make each day of love week a memorable day. We have listed some ideas that can help you celebrate your rose day.
- Surprise every hour: On this day you can surprise your lover by sending roses after each hour of the day. Making a total of 24 roses with each rose for each hour denoting that how much you love your partner. How romantic it will be for your partner to wait for the clock to strike another hour.
- Be unknown sender: send flowers to your beloved and don’t mention the name on the sender’s tag. Let the flowers do the talking and smell your love. This will arouse curiosity and excitement .
- Decorate the room with flowers: Let your love wake up with the fragnance of roses. What best can be to wake up on a bed full of roses. Arrange the roses in all corners of the room in the best possible way. Leave no space without a rose.
- Hide the roses: Give hints to your partner and hide the roses. Let each hint be as romantic as the game sounds like. This game will add spice to your rose day as it will be more playful than just exchanging roses with your partner.
- Make e-rose day– You can also send rose day quotes or messages or images to your partner as these images will always stay fresh with your partner. This way you will make e-rose day with your loved ones.
So, get a smile on all the important people in your life on this rose day by giving them the rose they deserve for making a space in your heart. Shower the rain of red roses on your true love. Let rose speak of love that you share with your partner in a language known only to the heart.
Happy Rose Day Quotes and Sayings 2016 in English
- “A rose must remain with the sun and the rain or its lovely promise won’t come true.” – Ray Evans
- “Beauty is an ecstasy; it is as simple as hunger. There is really nothing to be said about it. It is like the perfume of a rose: you can smell it and that is all.” – W. Somerset Maugham“Love thou the rose, yet leave it on its stem.” – Edward G. Bulwark-Litton
- “The rose and the thorn, and sorrow and gladness are linked together.” – Sandi
- “Publishing a volume of verse is like dropping a rose petal down the Grand Canyon and waiting for the echo.” – Don Marquis
Happy Rose Day Quotes for Husband
- “Can anyone remember love? It’s like trying to summon up the smell of roses in a cellar. You might see a rose, but never the perfume.” – Arthur Miller
Happy Rose Day Quotes for Boyfriend with Images 2016 in Hindi
- Ager Zindagi mai judai na hoti To kabhi kisi ki yaad aai na hoti Sath hi guzarta her lamha to shayaed Rishton mai yeh gahrai na hoti Happy Valentine Day
- Hum tere sath chalenge tu chale na chale, tera har dard sahenge tu kahe ya na kahe, hum chahte hai ki tum sada khush raho, hum chahe rahe ya na rahe….. Happy Valentine Day
- Do hi lafzoun ka tha woh afsana, Jo suna ker khamosh ho baithay, ibtda ye k tum ko chaha tha, intha ye k khud ko kho baithay, Happy Valentinde Day
Happy Rose Day Quotes in Hindi
- Apne Hothon Par Saja Kar Tujhe Main Tere Hi Geet Gana Chahta Hoon,Jal Kar Bujh Jana Humari Kismat Sahi,Bas Ek Baar Roshan Hona Chahta Hoon Happy valentine day!
- Wada Na Karo Agar Tum Nibha Na Sako, Chaho Na Usko Jise Tum Pa Na Sako, Dost To Duniya Me Bahot Hote Hai, Par Ek Khas Rakho Jiske Bina Tum Muskura Na Sako….. Happy Valentinde Day
Happy Rose Day Wallpaper 2017
Happy Rose Day Shayari in Hindi
- Saans Lene Se Bhi Teri Yaad Aati Hai, Hur Saans Mein Teri Khushboo Bas Jati Hai, Kaise Kahoon Ki Saans Se primary Zinda Hoon, Jab Ki Saans Se Pehle Teri Yaad Aati Hai satisfied Happy Valentines Day