We have so much data stored in our mobiles, personal computer or Mac. However, it is common that you forget to take backup of all these files. Despite, the benefits of cloud storage we still tend to under-utilize them as in our fast moving lives, we tend to easily forget. It may so happen that you accidentally delete an essential file. It may be work-related or photos of some trip or of some other memorable moments. It may even be your favorite video game or music and so on. You start to tear your hair for making such a mistake. You struck by nothing but regret. However, have no fear as with Ease US file recovery software you can retrieve all the lost files.
The Different Formats
With Ease US you can recover several different types of files of different formats. It supports a wide range of formats thus, relieving you from any worry of not being able to recover your particular file. It supports-
- Documents- It supports DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, CWK, HTML/HTM, INDD, EPS, and so on.
- Video- AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, MKV, ASF, FLV, MPEG, MPG, SWF, RM/RMVB and so on.
- Graphics- DNG, RAF, SR2, JPG/JPEG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, RAW, NEF, CR2 and so on.
- Audio- AIF/AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, APE, M4V, VQF, FLV, MKV and so on.
- Email- PST, DBX, EMLX, etc.
- Other Files- RAR, ZIP, SITX and so on.
You can install it on any Windows after Windows XP. It has low requirements of only 32 mb disk space and a CPU with at least x86 and a RAM of 128 mb. Thus, you can easily run it on almost every computer. It also supports other devices like USB drives, music players, hard drive, and digital cameras and so on.
Now The Versions
While installation, you’ll be greeted with an intuitive interface which is easy to understand. You will be given the option of choosing between the free version of the data recovery software or the professional version. The professional version has some advantages of the free version. With an additional 89.95$ expense you can get lifetime upgrades, live technical support, and unlimited data recovery. Thus, the professional version of the software is miles ahead of the free version and thus, is the recommended version. After this step, you’ll be given the options to choose which file types are to be recovered. By default, all file types are selected. However, by specifying a file can help in speeding up the scan.
There two modes of scanning. They are
- Quick Scan- While this mode is significantly faster, it may be that it doesn’t detect any file to be recovered.
- Deep Scan- This mode is a much slower process, however, it is much accurate in detecting the lost files. The time taken to finish depends on a number of factors. The processing power of your computer, file types to be recovered and the number of files to be recovered. This scan despite being significantly slower recovers almost all files with their original file name as well.
Despite recovering most files, it has been noted that some files despite being recovered remain unusable.
Reliable And Easy To Use
This software is recommended to recover any essential files you may have lost or accidentally deleted. Its different modes allow the user flexibility in their usage of the software. Also, the different versions each with perks would attract a definite audience. Thus, this software is user-friendly in every way. The free version is limited but the professional version is expensive. However, it is definitely recommended if it is pivotal for you to recover some data.